our ethical story

Our wellbeing depends on the wellbeing of our Planet – the soil, air, oceans, flora and fauna all feed our bodies and our souls in numerous, often magical, ways. And since you can’t pour from an empty cup, it is our duty to work tirelessly on making our environment healthier and cleaner. For Botaniq, sustainability is a conscious business choice, and we want to be transparent about it.

Giving Back

We are proud to have partnered with the Great Barrier Reef Foundation on their efforts to protect Australian’s iconic Great Barrier Reef and its marine habitat. With each purchase you make, a percentage of the profits goes into the preservation of this fragile ecosystem for future generations. So while you are getting healthier, our Planet regains her balance too.  

Eco-Friendly Packaging

Our company sources and uses only the biodegradable cardboard packing materials that are easily recyclable and produced 100% in Australia (no transport-related carbon footprint!). To print on our packaging, we use ultraviolet (UV) inks, which reduces the build-up of chemical and physical waste caused by conventional printing methods. We are also committed to minimising our wastage and energy consumption wherever we can.

Online & Paperless

Did you know that every tonne of paper waste diverted from landfill reduces 2.9 tonnes of carbon emissions? As we now live truly in the digital age, reducing paper waste has become a simple way to minimise our environmental impact. Protecting our trees that produce essential oxygen and reduce the amount of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions helps to fight off the effects of climate change. As a company, the Botaniq works online and is fully paperless. 

Preserving the Pristine

Every minute, enormous amounts of toxic pesticides, fertilisers and insecticides are being sprayed onto farmlands all over the world. Did you know that only about 1 per cent of these work on the pests while the other 99 per cent enter our environment through contaminated soil and waterways? All these chemicals contribute to numerous health problems plaguing our society – infertility, hormone imbalances, chronic illness and cancer. That’s why we only ever use natural and non-toxic ingredients and products, which are safe for you and our Earth.