Locako Collagen Cookies Gingerbread DIY Mix
Gingerbread Collagen Cookies
Christmas edition collaboration, a beautiful melt in your mouth gingerbread cookie, with our popular Coffee Vanilla
- Low carb
- No added sugar
You Will Need:
- 1 small egg
- 15ml sugar-free maple syrup (or MCT oil)
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper and preheat the oven to 140*c (with fan) 160*c (without fan).
2. In a bowl add the packet mix, egg, and maple syrup and stir with a wooden spoon or spatula until well combined.
3. Place the mixture on a sheet of baking paper and cover it with another sheet of baking paper.
5. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden and just firm to touch. Remove from the oven and let cool on the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
6. Decorate with sugar-free icing or sugar-free chocolate if desired. The biscuits can be stored in an airtight container in the pantry for up to a week.
Got a question?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
If additional support is needed you may also use the Contact Page to email us your question, or alternatively send us a quick Live Chat message.
There are no reviews yet.